To facilitate usability and to measure the range of our website, we use functional cookies in which we, for example, save your language setting. The use of these functional cookies represents a legitimate interest on our part. The legal basis for this is also Article 6, Paragraph 1 (f) GDPR.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and are automatically deleted depending on your browser settings or after a specified period of time. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
The choice is yours
Like almost all websites and apps, our applications also use small text files, so-called cookies, which are stored on the hard drive of your computer or in the app cache of your mobile device. These cookies do not enable us to personally identify you, but are essential for the user-friendly operation of our website.
Types of cookies used on our website:
Cookies are classified according to their origin, purpose or expiry time. The cookies we use serve different purposes; their period of validity is variable.
- First-party cookies: are stored and managed directly by us.
- Third-party cookies: stored and managed by partners in order to carry out statistical analyzes of the navigation on the Schneifel Media website. These analyzes are of course only carried out under a pseudonym.
- Technical cookies: This ensures, among other things, that navigation on the website can be used smoothly. In addition, access to tools with restricted access is also made possible.
- Cookies for analysis and advertising purposes: They enable statistics on website visitors to be recorded – this includes, for example, the number of visits to different areas of the website, frequency of visits or user behavior and habits. This can improve our navigation, services and offers.
- Session Cookies: These cookies collect and store data for as long as the user is on the Schneifel Media website.
- Permanent cookies: These cookies collect and save data in the browser within a variable period of time, depending on the purpose. You can use special browser settings to accept, block or deactivate all or some cookies on your device.
Even if your browser settings have been changed so that certain cookies are blocked, you can still access the information on the entire website. However, the operation or use of certain services offered by us could be restricted.