- Data protection, person responsible and data protection officer
In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, such as B. Name, address, email addresses, telephone number, user behavior.
The person responsible for processing your personal data through this website is
Inhaber: Nicola Hieber
Mühlenweg 8, D-54597 Auw bei Prüm
Ph.: +49 (0) 175 45 22 752
You can reach our data protection officer at the email firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition “z.Hd. der Datenschutzbeauftragen”.
- Note on data transfer to the USA
Our website includes tools and plugins from companies based in the USA. If these are active, your personal data can be passed on to the US servers of the respective companies. We would like to point out that the USA is not a safe third country within the meaning of EU data protection law. US companies are obliged to surrender personal data to security authorities without you as the person concerned being able to take legal action against this. It cannot therefore be ruled out that US authorities (e.g. secret services) process, evaluate and permanently store your data on US servers for monitoring purposes. We have no influence on this processing.
- Personal data
(a) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit.f GDPR):
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
For security reasons (e.g. to investigate acts of abuse or fraud), log file information is stored for a maximum of 7 days and then deleted. Data, the further storage of which is necessary for evidence purposes, are excluded from deletion until the respective incident has been finally clarified. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1, Letter f GDPR.
(b) In addition, personal data will only be collected by us and only to the extent that you have provided this data to us, e.g. B. Submit in the context of a contact or an application. We treat this data confidentially and only use it for the original reason and purpose of transmission, regularly processing and handling your request. In principle, the data will not be transmitted to third parties unless this is required or permitted by law, you have given us your consent or an official order has been issued. If your request is directed to one of our group companies, we will of course forward your request to them. If you contact us by email, your email will be saved in our mail system. We can save your request and the related data in our CRM system. The e-mails themselves are not stored in encrypted form. Our contact form is encrypted for transport via SSL / TLS, which you can recognize by the “https” in front of the URL. Our mail server also masters the common transport encryption protocols. The legal basis for this is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b GDPR.
- Google Analytics
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Google Analytics enables the website operator to analyze the behavior of website visitors. The website operator receives various usage data, such as page views, length of stay, operating systems used and the origin of the user. This data may be summarized by Google in a profile that is assigned to the respective user or their device. Google Analytics uses technologies that enable the user to be recognized for the purpose of analyzing user behavior (e.g. cookies or device fingerprinting). The information collected by Google about the use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
This analysis tool is used on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising. If a corresponding consent has been requested (e.g. consent to the storage of cookies), processing takes place exclusively on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. the consent can be revoked at any time.
The data transfer to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission.
Details can be found here:
We have activated the IP anonymization function on this website. As a result, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before it is transmitted to the USA. The full IP address will only be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent Google from collecting and processing your data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
We have concluded an order processing contract with Google and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
Demographic characteristics in Google Analytics
This website uses the “demographic characteristics” function of Google Analytics in order to be able to show website visitors appropriate advertisements within the Google advertising network. This allows reports to be created that contain information on the age, gender and interests of the site visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google as well as from visitor data from third-party providers. These data cannot be assigned to a specific person. You can deactivate this function at any time via the ad settings in your Google account or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as described in the point “Objection to data collection”.
- Hosting with Ionos
We host our website at Ionos. The provider is Ionos SE by 1 & 1, part of the listed United Internet AG, with headquarters in Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur (hereinafter: Ionos). When you visit our website, your personal data will be processed on the Ionos servers. Personal data can also be transmitted to the parent company of Ionos. The data transfer is based on the EU standard contractual clauses. Details can be found here: https://www.ionos.de/terms-gtc/terms-privacy
- Social Media
The legal basis for this processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest in communicating with our interested parties and customers as well as the analysis and further development of services and products as well as the improvement of business processes (Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR). Direct customer contact also takes place via our social media support, whereby the processing is based on our contractual relationship or the pre-contractual measures with interested parties (Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit.b GDPR).
Further information on the social media platforms:
Facebook and Instagram: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland
We are jointly responsible with Facebook for the processing of Insights data on the Facebook fan page. The corresponding agreement according to Article 26 GDPR can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum. For more information on Page Insights, see
The general use of Facebook is at your own risk. You can find Facebook’s data protection information directly on our Facebook fan page.
You can edit and object to your requests for personalized advertising by Facebook at any time in your Facebook settings.
Twitter: Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA.
Information on the data collected by Twitter, purposes and all other data protection information can be found in the Twitter data protection declaration (https://twitter.com/privacy).
You can find an opt-out option at: https://twitter.com/personalization
YouTube: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
You can find further information on data protection and the personal data collected during the integration with Google / YouTube in the following data protection declaration: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
An opt-out is also possible: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
LinkedIn: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Irland.
We also maintain a company profile on the LinkedIn network platform.
If you are a member there, LinkedIn can assign the access to the content and functions on our profile to your user profile there. For more information, please refer to the data protection information of LinkedIn Ireland at:
Xing: New Work SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Deutschland.
We also maintain a company profile on the network platform on Xing.
If you are a member there, Xing can assign the access to the content and functions on our profile to your user profile there. For more information, please refer to the data protection information of New Work SE at:
- Video content
Youtube and Vimeo
We embed videos on our website. The content of these videos is saved directly on the platforms and integrated on our site. If you call up such a video, the IP address, technical information such as browser, operating system and basic device information as well as the website you have visited will be communicated. In addition, we have embedded the YouTube videos in a data protection-friendly manner in the “extended data protection mode”.
Personal data is only transmitted when you call up a video. Only then will a server connection to Youtube and Vimeo be established and a corresponding cookie will be set, which is used to save your settings. By calling up the videos you leave our area and enter the external platforms of Youtube and Vimeo, which are beyond our sphere of influence.
Before you call up a video, you will be informed about it again. If you have an account with the provider of the video service, they can identify you if necessary. You can avoid this by logging out of your account before playing a video.
Provider of the YouTube platform
Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland. Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. Further information on data protection at Google / YouTube can be found here: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. A general advertising opt-out is possible here:
Vimeo platform provider
Vimeo, LLC, 555 West 18th Street, New York, NY 10011, USA. Vimeo, LLC, 555 West 18th Street, New York, NY 10011, USA. Further information on data protection at Vimeo can be found here: https://livestream.com/legal/cookie-preferences
- Your rights
(1) Right to information: According to Article 15 GDPR, you have the right to information at any time as to whether we are processing your personal data. If this is the case, this results in further information obligations on our part.
(2) Right to correction: You also have the right to correct the data in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, to delete the data in accordance with Article 17 GDPR and to restrict the processing of the data in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, if there are no other legal requirements to the contrary.
(3) Right to erasure: You can of course revoke the consent you have given in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR to process the data at any time without giving reasons. This does not affect the legality of the processing until the revocation.
(4) Right to restriction of processing: In the following cases you can contact us regarding a restriction of processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR:
- You have denied the accuracy of the data and we should not use it in the meantime until the final check
- The processing is unlawful, but you do not want deletion, but prefer a restriction of the processing
- We no longer need the data and would delete it, but you still need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- You have lodged an objection to the data processing, but this is still being checked.
In the event of a restriction, we ensure that the personal data cannot be further processed or changed by us. If the processing restriction has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
(5) Right to data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data relating to you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and, if necessary, to transmit it to third parties. The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data that is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or is carried out in the exercise of official authority that has been transferred to the person responsible in accordance with Article 20 GDPR.
(6) Right of objection: In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of the data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, in particular when processing on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(7) Right to lodge a complaint: You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for you, which you can find here (https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html) ermitteln können. In our case, the Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Rheinland-Pfalz (LfDI RLP), Postfach 30 40, 55020 Mainz, Germany, is the right contact person.
Status: November 2021